Thursday, May 29, 2008

Updates

Nothing really major to report, I just realized that I need to be recording milestones. I never thought I'd forget how old Taylor was when he first started crawling, but then it occured to me this morning that I couldn't remember exactly how old he was (lucky for me, I have this blog to help me remember!). So, Taylor officially has 2 bottom teeth - they aren't all the way in, but you can definatley see them. He is crawling like a mad man, and can pull up to stand up. he pulls up against the couch, chairs, etc, and can mokve sideways along the couch. He can balance himself with one hand on the couch, but is definately not standing on his own. He's still eating stage 2 foods (he chokes on anything solid). He still smiles and giggles all the time, but has gotten to where he wants to be held alot. If Ken or I walk past him without acknowledgin him, he screams! It's too funny!

Nathanael is getting so "mature". He's not putting as many marbles and other little peices in his mouth - crayons are still a battle. He's hitting less and less, and his vocabulary is growing. He's much better about going to bed at night (thank goodness!). He loves for you to pat his back while he's getting settled down for sleep. He's so cute - he'll flip over on his belly and say "pat me". He looks so content.

James is getting so grown up I can hardly stand it. When he wakes up from his nap on the weekends and just before bed are about the only times he's real cuddly. We're having a little trouble with him talking back, but are getting that slowly under control. On tuesday at daycare, his teacher reported that he was "exceptionally good". We were too excited about that!

My mom and stepdad (Mimi and PapPap) came and visited for the long Memorial Day weekend. The boys were spoiled rotten and had a great time. They went down to the pond alot and fed the cows. On Monday, we went for the first swim of the season. Those boys LOVE to swim! James and Nathanael can doggy paddle with floaties on.

Guess those are the updates for now!

No comments: