Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Cooper's 3!

I can't believe it's Cooper's 3 today! Time flies by too fast. We gave the boys donuts before daycare to celebrate this morning. Cooper has chosen the "jumpy house" for tonight. I'm making cupcakes today. This being at home thing is great, so I can do things like have time to make cupcakes. I made them for Ken's birthday last week...they turned out okay. I'm also taking Tucker out to get Cooper's present today. He's getting a new comforter for his big boy bed, a puzzle (he loves them) and a Winnie the Pooh bean bag chair.

Vacation Bible School is this week, we are just going to skip it tonight, but the boys have had a good time. They sing the songs all the way home in the car, and tell me about the bible stories they learned. Cooper has a little separation anxiety at first. He knows I'm working registration in the lobby, so he's come out crying a few times, but he eventually gets back into class...he really likes doing the crafts. He was very proud of his telescope the first night.

No comments: