Tuesday, September 4, 2007

My baby James
How cute are you, blondie?! (Nathanael)
Mmmm...spaghetti-O's!!
Posin' like a rock star!
Conked out!

Just a quick glimpse of the weekend. I’ll post more details tomorrow. James and Nathanael got to spend Sunday day and night with us, and we took them back Monday morning. It was wonderful. Yes, they are rambunctious little boys, but the most precious things you’ve ever seen. Nathanael is a daddy’s boy! I think it was love at first site! They adapted so quickly. The only rough point was bedtime, but when they finally fell asleep, sucking their thumbs and holding their blankies all curled up in my arms in the rocker…it was all worth it. Ken was amazing with them. We were exhausted after we dropped them off – and it was only 24 hours!! I can’t wait for more!!

3 comments:

jenni said...

they are awesome!!!! y'all are in for a big beautiful world change and I am so excited for you!
~jenni

Robin said...

Beautiful boys!!

Kelly Miller said...

they are so cute! i need an update!