Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Daycare question

Taylor chills out in his brother's Spiderman chair.
I love this picture!
I'm not 100% sure how I'm feeling about daycare. The good thing is that it tuckers them out! Also, by the end of my work day, I just can't wait to see them and play with them and love on 'em. I think working is good for me. I know they are getting socialization and all that, but my only concern is that there is a little too much free time. Any thoughts? They are at a montesorri, so I know they have a different phylosophy, but for those of you with kids in day care - how 'scheduled' is their day?

3 comments:

Tom, Elisabeth, and Eli Galperin said...

Elisabeth could tell you all about this kinda stuff.

tom

Susannah said...

For what it's worth - Mom put my sister in Montessori and was unhappy with it due to the lack of structure (which my sister needed). Others love what Montessori does with their kids. I think it is dependent on personalities. Pia would also be very helpful, as she has one kid at Montessori, and one that is not.

Kelly Miller said...

I liked Fran's for Javi bc it was very school oriented. He did have free time, it was just balanced by preschool activities appropriate at each age level. We can talk about it tonight!