Thursday, January 8, 2009

Catch Up

Christmas was a whirlwind! The boys had a great time from beginning to end, with both sets of grandparents, bikes from Santa and chocolate to their hearts delight!

But really, I have to blog about our social butterfly Nathanael, who talks to anyone he sees. He usually starts with 'what's your name?' Normal. But oh no...he came out with a whopper in the line at the grocery store yesturday. Cooper was sitting in the seat facing me, and James and Nathanael were sitting in the "car" at the front of the cart, facing forward. In the line next to us was a teenage boy bagging groceries. And Nathanael looks at him directly in the eye and clear as a bell asks "Why you got worms on yo head?" How could I not bust out laughing!!! Luckily, the guy took it in good humor and just told him it was his hair (dreadlocks), not worms.

1 comment:

Kelly Miller said...

When he asks me "what's your name?" I tell him my name is Nathanael Moss. It drives him crazy!