Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Last few weeks

We've had a busy few weeks. Last week, we had snow...not regular NC sprinkle snow, but like 6 inches!! Of course there was no work or daycare for 2 days, so we bundled up the boys and hit the slopes, uh, I mean, our back yard. They LOVED sledding! The 2nd day was even better bc the snow had packed down and was a little more wet, so they could go faster and further. Cooper enjoyed himself until snow got under his gloves and then he was miserable, so his snow adventure wasn't as long lived.

Of course, now all three boys are sick. I swear I bundled them up! Cooper has a double ear infection (again!) and James and Nathanael woke up about 2:00 this morning coughing, sneezing, etc. I ended up sleeping with James in the reecliner because he couldn't breathe. Thank the lord for my in-laws. They kept them today, I really couldn't miss work.

And, James turned 4 and Nathanael turned 3!! We just had the family over for dinner, cake and ice cream. Of course for the boys, cake was the whole point.

I think Cooper liked the cake the best!

No comments: