Monday, July 28, 2008

Potty Trainng

Strange computer malfulnction...some of the letters dont work and I switched leyboards, and it's intermittent. Weird. Seems to be working right now.

So...today was a victory!! Nathanael went to daycare with big boy underware and did not have a single accident!! Saturday was literally his first day in big boy underware, and he had no accidents. Sunday, he did well until the babysitter came (1st time leaving the boys with a babysitter!), and he had several accidents, so I was going to have him wear pull ups this morning, but he was not into that idea. I took extra clothes for him, but when Ken brought the kids home, he was in the same outfit! I hope it lasts, we'll see. The only thing that triggered it is that he had a physical on Thursday and the doctor asked if he was potty training yet. I lied and said yes...but then later I said to Nathanael - 'did you hear the doctor say you should be going in the potty?' He takes great stake in what 'the doctor' says. Whatever works... I'm so proud of him!

1 comment:

Kelly Miller said...

Yay Nathanael! I'm dreading the day we have to start potty training ... but it sounds like Nate is ready! I hope it stays this painless!