Thursday, August 7, 2008

Depot Park

Still no pictures since I washed the camera...

Tonight was a total picture taking night...so I'll just have to remember it fondly! I took the boys to Depot Park, which is a little park in downtown Sanford where there is a train engine the boys can play on and on Thursday nights in the summer, they have live music. Tonight was bluegrass. So I loaded the boys up, we drove to town, stopped in Gregg's restaurant (my friend I ride bikes with) and got the boys smoothies, and walked over to the park. We met my friend Kelly and her son Javi there. And it was just a fun evening. Nathanael and James danced and clapped their hands and were the hit of the show...alot of older people in lawn chairs. Another little girl from the daycare was there, so she joined in the fun. I had the boys in matching outfits. It's the first time I've done that, and I have to say, it was totally adorable. After playing on the train for awhile, it was already past bedtime, so Kelly helped me pack up the crew and we headed home. All babes asleep within 10 minutes of hitting the sheets!

1 comment:

Kelly Miller said...

Also, little Coop took a half step - don't forget that nugget of happiness! And, I almost taught him to blurber his lips ... don't really know the official word for that. I totally noticed the matching outfits - they were adorable.