Sunday, August 10, 2008

weekend wrap up

I few things from the weekend:
Friday night, we all went to Lowe's Hardware to buy paint and then went to eat at Andy's, where the boys get thier food served to them in a car, and they get stickers at the end.
Saturday, Ken, the boys and I painted the dog house...well, the boys painted - themselves, the grass, and a little paint got on the dog house, but they had fun, so that's all that matters. We followed up painting with playin in the water hose (to clean them off!). Saturday afternoon I took the boys to ride thier bikes in a church parking lot near us. We took Cooper's little riding car and he got the hang of pushing forward! It was so cute! Nathanael got another bonk on the head...his accidents always look so bad, I think beacuse he's so little, it just looks like a rag doll flying through the air, but he comes out with minor scrapes. This time, I was putting Cooper in the baby swing and Nathanael started towards the playground on his bike. I saw that he was picking up speed, so I started screaming "hit your brakes!!!" I ran toward him, but there was no way to make it...he headed down the stairs (luckily only 4 of them). He held on till the end, and then went over the handlebars. He got a scrape on his head, but nothing more than a few tears. He may be little, but he's mighty!!
Today was relatively low key. We went to church, and played around the house this afternoon.
Personally, I am psyched the Olympics are on.

No comments: