Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Formal Request

Yeah!! Finally!! I've been waiting for the phone to ring and checking my email constantly for the formal request for placement to go from Cumberland County to Moore County. It came today via email!! I don't know when it was actually sent to Moore County, but we got a copy of the letter today. It was dated last Friday though:) In addition to other things, it says, "...Currently, CCDSS has been unable to locate a foster family within our county to place the children together. The two older boys are residing with the maternal great grandmother and the infant is with a Cumberland County foster home. Due to unforeseen circumstances it has become necessary to move the two older boys from the maternal great grandmother. Please let me know at your earliest conveniences if Moore County DSS will permit placement of these children in the home of Ken and Meg Moss..."

I've been painting like crazy getting the boys' room ready. My stomach is doing flips, I'm so excited. Oh, Lord, if this is Your will...let it happen!

No comments: